- I called Georgina out to look at my daughter’s 8 year old New Forest mare as she works rather hard and thought she ought to have a check up. Since the treatment I have seen an improvement in her left canter strike off and in general is more accepting in her way of going. Georgina left us with homework which has now become part of our daily routine and I feel will see continued improvements.
I found Georgina to be very professional and honest and would definitely recommend her to anyone thinking of getting their horses checked out. Sally McIntosh
- I can’t recommend Georgina enough she is fantastic! Georgina has made such a difference to the well being of my horses, she never fails to provide a great service. I have a six year old warmblood x QH who has a suspected old sacroiliac injury and would explode when asked to move forward with the saddle on, regardless of whether a rider was on board, he also tended to drop one side of his pelvis and didn’t track up correctly, after one session with Georgina his movement has greatly improved and he takes a saddle and rider happily, we haven’t looked back since! Georgina has also treated my tb mare who was stiff on one rein and finding it hard to work correctly she has progressed so much since Georgina’s visits and just keeps getting better and even started to build top line! I also love the fact that Georgina teaches me stretches and exercises to do in between visits so I can keep up the great work she’s done! I really can’t rate Georgina high enough! Claire Madin
- Thank you Georgina for coming out to see my youngster and TB. Very good service, thorough, punctual, and knowledgeable. excellent value for money and was set handy homework to help alleviate problem areas. Will definately be using again. Jodie Ferrier
- After having a pretty bad fall while competing cross country, resulting in my horse Blaze flipping over, I thought it was time to get his back looked at. I was recommend Georgina by many people in the horse community, as well as friends. She picked a time and date that suited me perfectly, turned up and was lovely. Her way of working with my quiet, nervy horse was outstanding. She took the time to listen to me, about what we had done, what he’s normally like and was very professional. Blaze has always been an uptight, choppy strided horse with his head stuck in the air but after Georgina had given him a treatment he was a lot more relaxed. He strided out better, and even showed signs of coming into an outline. He jumped fantastic at our first show, gaining a clear round. I’m very pleased with Georgina and will be using her in the future, as well as recommending her to friends. Katie Balmer
- Just wanted to say thank you so much for what you have done with Ollie’s back he is a lot better and moving very well and seems a lot happier, I wanted to also thank you for the farrier and saddle fitters you recommended they have helped really well – Zoey Griffiths
- A highly recommended service from a experienced practitioner, thorough examination carried out with step by step information given on problem areas. exceptional value for money considering the amount of time spent with my horse, he had a full body examination which help my horse no end. would highly recommend this service to all you horse owners, polite and friendly service would most definitely call out again if needed, 5 * – Chelle Rigby Havenstreet Stables
- Georgina first came to my yard in the beginning of 2013, after my five year old appaloosa slipped in the field. His canter work was becoming progressively uneven on the left rein, turning his quarters in. I was amazed after 1 session how straight his canter work became. She has more recently come to treat my other appaloosa, who is noticeably happier under saddle.
- My horses are not the easiest to treat, both can become stressed and tense, making them difficult to deal with. However, Georgina has a sensitive but firm approach, gaining the horses trust and encouraging them to relax so she can work with them.
- She is reliable and always asks for feedback on how the horses are getting on following treatment. I shall continue to get my horses checked yearly by Georgina, to ensure they remain in good health. – Natalie Brougham
- We had georgina out to check our new mare for any underlying problems following faciness and grumpiness putting saddle on. We found georgina to be thorough, kind and gentle although she gave the whole horse a workout from poll to legs. Georgina was honest. Did not suggest further visits and left us with helpful exercises to do ourselves. Although no problems were found the scowling at saddle has improved no end. She was good value for money and I would use her again. – Donna Bakewell
- My horse started misbehaving under saddle in June 2013, I called Georgina into have a look at him and she found he was sore on his whole right side of his body, he had a couple of treatments and improved dramatically! I had a vet out just to confirm it was nothing more serious after a couple of weeks and everything Georgina had said was confirmed by him as being correct. I would recommend her to anyone. – Laura Jane